Wednesday

Crazy for Topshop!


I've always been a huge fan of topshop brand (clothes, accesorise and make up), so i decided to try one of the new blushes and highlighter. Let me say that i find the packaging lovely...




I have to admit that they are not my favourites blush and highlighter but i like how they look on my face, they give a natural and healthy look to my cheeks. The best thing about this two products is that they have a silky finish.
The blush specially dry in few secons with a more powdery finish, while the highlighter is perfect for medium and dark skin.
These two products are Head over heels (6£) and Highlighter in sunbeam (9£).

Then i picked up two Lip stain...



These two lip marker are quite strange because they seem more real maker than proper lip products, however i noticed that they have a cherry taste. I like to wear them in lazy days when i don't feel wearing too much make up.
The two coluors in photo are: Berry and Hot Shot (8£). I usually wear Hot shot during the day and Berry which is a little bit darker than the other one.

Last product i bought is a nail polish...

Topshop nail polish have reasonable prices and good quality so i often buy some of their polishes. Specially this one is almost a perfect duplicate of Period (531) one of the latest chanel polish best seller.
This colour is called Hidden Treasure (6£)

What do you think about Topshop items? And about their Make up? Can you suggest me some product?
Please let me know!

Love, Lucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment