Monday

Huge London Haul

Hi guys! Excuse me for the very long break i had on this blog, but i'm really busy with uni, but here i am again with new posts coming soon!

Last week i went to London for few days just because i was missing London so much. I took the chance to do some shopping while i was there, but i tried to control myself and buy just things i can't get in italy, and i think i did a preatty good job. So here there are all the products i bought and some thoughts about them.

First of all i went to boots, which i love because there are so many interesting things there and as you may know boots doesn't deliver outside the UK. Well i went to boots and i picked up some really good staff...

The first thing i took was the tangle teezer which i heard so many good things about it. I have the purple sparkling one and i AODRE it! Literally it doesn't damage my hair at all, since i bought i'm always brushing my hair (and i feel a bit like rapunzel). For me brushing my hair was a nightmare because i have straight hair but they tangle a lot and when it comes to brushing them i always have tears on my eyes, if know what i mean. Well this brush doesn't hurt at all and it meant to be for all kind of hair and you can use it with dry or wet hai which is great!


Then, always from boots, i picked up two Bourjois trio eyeshadows, Mordore chic and Rose vintage.
Mordore chic contains 3 different shades of browns


Rose Vintage


I can't say a lot about these 2 trio because i hadn't the chance to use them yet, but when i'll try them i'll do a reviws if you want.
I also bought the nail polish remover by Bourjois and i can really sugest it if you are lazy like me when it comes to take off the nail polish. it's quikly and easy.


Moving to nail polish i fell in love with the Revlon FASHONISTA (471)


It's an amazing color but it comes out a little bit darker than in the bottle.

I also bought a set of the Real Technique core collection by Samantha Chapma.
This set is composed by: Buffing brush, Contour brush, Pointed Foundation brush and Detailer brush.


As you can see i used just the Detailer brush which is per fect to correct piples and any mistakes you make with the lipstick.

Then i went to the Origins stand and i bought a new cleanser Checks and Balances, for combination skin.


Well i think i'll write a review on this because i want to make an onest review, but i'm liking it so far.

Last but not least i wanted to try something from Liz Earle powder blush in Blossom 02. I can already tell you that i LOVE this blush and i think i'm going to try more thnigs from this brand.



There isn't much more to say about this product, apart from how lovely it its, so I will let the pictures do the talking. Oh and that I picked mine up from John Lewis for £16.50.

Hope you liked this never ending post ad please let me know any sugestion!
Love, Lucy

3 comments:

  1. Amazing haul love the polish colour and just got the real techniques core collection last night but its for xmas cant wait!!;)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/argento-jewellery-karma-necklaces.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. london is really a good place for both high-street and high-end beauty products.

    www.whiteboardkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete