Tuesday

Light summer make up

This summer, I've been addicted to the naked 1 palette. I just think that it has such a perfect range of colours. I wanted to throw together a little 5 step tutorial showing you how I create my typical summer eye. Step by step instructions are below!




 1. Prepare your face and prime your eyes. I used Urban Decay's Primer Potion.
2. Fill your entire lid with SIN or a light shimmery eyeshadow.
3. Brush some medium to dark shimmer light brown shadow onto the outer third of the lid. Blend well. I used SIDECAR shadow.
4. Continue using the colour TOASTED applying it in the crease.
5.  Curl your lashes and Add mascara to your top and bottom lashes. I used Rimmel Lycra Lash Extender.

  While i was doing this tutorial my cat SID, my personal make-up artist helped  me :)


Let me a coment if you like the look!

Love, Lucy





No comments:

Post a Comment