Wednesday

Sephora Box


About a week ago i recived  my order form Sephora and after using all these new products for a while i can  tell you my thoughts on them!



After dusting this foundation on, you won't even be able to feel that it is there. It is amazing how light this product is, even if you go for full coverage as I do. Plus, this is one time I can make my dermatologist happy. She tells me not to leave the house without sunscreen on and it is built right into the BM foundation. No need to put some slimy, stinky sunscreen on your face. Thanks Bare Minerals. This product is a dream come true. It has made a tremendous difference in my skin. I would feel naked without it.
P.S. I highly recommend using the Kabuki brush if you want full coverage. If you like lighter coverage the Flawless Face brush is a great choice.


I wear this every day and is one of the best make-up products I own. I have oily skin and large pores and Primed & Poreless works to hide that like magic! Primed & Poreless Powder turns any foundation into high definition makeup. Powder technology transforms skin by visually minimizing pores, fine lines and imperfections for an airbrushed looking finish. This powder can be worn alone, or under and over foundation to prep skin, lockdown makeup and control shine for a complexion smoothing, flawless finish.


I  am completely and totally in love with this stuff! I have dark, sparse eyebrows and I've struggled to find something that looks natural but still gives the definition that I need. This product is amazing. You need just the smallest amount for both eyebrows so a tube will last a very long time, making it a great value. I got the color 3 which looks incredibly natural on me. I have very oily skin and this will last all day on me without fading, migrating or smearing. I use my MAC 208 to apply it and have had no application issues. Tiny dot on the back of the hand, coat the brush, start at the front of my brows and work my way through the tails, brush them with a spoolie and perfect all day. Absolute HG item here, can't say enough good things about it.


I decided to try out Too Faced Better Than False Lashes mascara($35) to see if it even compares as I have had false eye lashes applied to me, but I wouldn't want to apply them on a daily basis. Well, this three step system will have me batting my lashes all day! Too Faced Better Than False Lashes gave my lashes the length and volume of falsies, and truly looked like I was wearing falsies! Lasts ALL day long.
These are the 3 steps:
Step 1, Prime: Use 1-2 coats of the Activating Mascara Base and Top Coat to create a base to adhere the weightless Flexistretch™ nylon fibers.

Step 2, Build: Brush on 1-2 coats of the Flexistretch™ Nylon Fibers to build outrageous length and volume. Focus the Flexistretch™ fibers where you want extra length or volume.

Step 3, Seal: Finish by sealing the Flexistretch™ Nylon Fibers with 1-2 coats of the ultra-black Activating Mascara to create that “better than false lashes” effect. This final coat surrounds each nylon-coated lash while it melts and stretches the Flexistretch™ fibers into a long, thick, dramatic lash. 


This beauty balm offers multiple skincare and makeup benefits in one simple step. A powerful, multi-mineral complex instantly achieves a healthy glow and improves skin's overall appearance.
1. Light-diffusing pigments tint and add radiance (available in 4 shades)
2.Anti-aging, multi-mineral complex primes & prevents damage.
3. Moisturizes with oil-free hydration.
4. Hypo-allergenic and soothing for all skin types.
5. Broad-spectrum, chemical-free SPF 20
I 'm not used to wear foundation during the summer. This is my first beauty balm and I am addicted. I LOVE this beauty balm. I bought the nude glow because I stay tan so it is the absolute perfect match for me. It goes on so smoothly and easily, I just swipe it on with my hands every day. I can honestly say my skin looks healthier and more nourished after using this product.



I never thought that this would work as well as it did!!I have a lot of eyebrows so I dont need to draw them in, but a lot of times they like to go their own direction and it looks messy. Urban Brow Styling Brush and Setting Gel is a miracle. Never crunchy, my brows now look perfectly preened and defined without overly, sharp lines or or any darkening pigments. So, you won't end up with, "Vampira Brows!" I love this stuff!

 

  It may not be the most "creative" color selection but it still is very versatile - probably more so than the shimmery palettes. I can wear these colors to work and school, for more formal occasions and for nights out as well. This is good for "natural" and retro looks as well as smokey eyes. I like to use the darkest shades as liners and the light ones make for good subtle (!) highlight colors. I find matte eye shadows to be much more flattering than the overly shimmery eye shadows in the other Too Faced palettes. Furthermore, this matte formula lasts longer on my very oily eyelids. Naturally, this formula is not as smooth as a shimmer and takes more effort to blend, but I think it's worth the effort. Also, if you like very pigmented eye shadows, these is for you.
 
 





Do you own any of these products? Do you have any suggestion to make?
Please let me know!

Love, Lucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment