Friday

Sébium Pore Refineer REVIEW

Exactly one month ago I decided to try out a new product from BIODERMA, which i personally love their CREALIN H2O CLEANSING SOLUTION and SEBIUM H2O. 
So after a difficult decision I chose BIODERMA SEBIUM PORE REFINER COMBINATION OILY SKIN. 
I have combination to oily skin, specially in my T zone and I used to put my Benefit porefessional before applying any kind of make up. Well, even if Benefit is always been one of my favourite pore filler of all time I have to admit that I'm thinking to replace it with the Bioderma one! I'm actually impressed with the result so far. This baby leaves the skin really soft and matte and it feels like not wearing anything! I haven't found it at all drying or irritating after a month. 
I use this pore refiner as a first thing on my skin every morning after cleansing and then I put on my daily moisturizer. The texture is so light, so nice! It dries quickly, leaving perfectly smooth skin. My skin's appearance has improved a lot with using this miracle! 
There aren't enough good words to describe this product, definitely gonna re-purchase.

Do you own this product? Any BIODERMA suggestion?

Love, Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment