Friday

Internet haul


Last week i finally recived 3 orders i made some weeks ago so i thought to talk about these new babies. 
First i'd like to start from the eos lip balm, i know i know i'm the last girl in the world to purchase this item, but here in Italy we don't have eos :(
This lip butter doesn't need any explanation, it is amazing.


Than i got my first London BUTTER London polish, yay! This baby is called ASTON and I don't think this color gets enough credit. Yeah, it's not a "fun" color but there's nothing like it! I'd describe it as a 'neutral muted brownish medium toned mauve'. 



The 3rd order was from Louella shop. About this purchese i wanna spend few more words. On the 2 of August i orderde this 'Mineral' brush kit.
Brushes included in this kit:
Powder Blending Brush (#959B)
Slanted Contour Brush (#942B)
Precision Concealer Brush (#934B)
Large Tapered Blending Brush (#787B)
Large Shadow Brush (#778B)
I wated for 2 weeks without any confirmation of my order so i tried to contact the shop, no answer. Then i tried to contact Zoe, one of the shop owner, but no one answered me back, so i contacted the other owner Louise and finally she wrote me back.
So a part from the fact that Louise was very sorry for what happened I had to waait one month to recive my order... i was a bit angry. Louise was so kind to send me a free kabuki, which made me less mad but...
Anyway all brushes are eco-friendly with sustainable bamboo handles. They are vegan, made with soft, synthetic bristles & are 100% cruelty free.








Last but not least a non beauty order, Photo prints! As you guys know i love photography, so one day while i was on etsy i found these beautiful postcard with wonderful photos on it. Here's the link of the etsy shop.


Please let me know what do you think about these products
Love, Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment