Thursday

Liebster Blog Award


I was nominated for Liebster Award by Erica at Abundance of Erica, so I'm going to answer to her sets of questions!



There are rules that must be followed, so here they are: 


  1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves
  2. They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them
  3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag
  4. They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers
  5. These lucky bloggers must be told
  6. There are no tag backs
 Here are 11 facts about me:

1. I'd like to live in a different country as soon as possible.
2. I have 2 cats named Sid and Pedro, they are my life.
3. One of my oldest passion is watching film, really i could live just watching films.
4. One of my latest passion is photography
5. I LOVE TRAVELING.
6. My parents divorced when I was 11 years old.
7. I have a boyfriend called Davide.
8. I am a Potterhead.
9. One day i'll marry Johnny Depp.
10. My latest favourite tv series is How i met your mother.
11. I like to dye my hair of different colors like blue, purple and green.


Here are the questions from Erica at Abundance of Erica



1) When you walk into Sephora, which is the first counter you go to?
I generally start from Urban Decay or Make up Forever

2) What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Adobe Premiere CS6

3) Recount one of your early childhood memories (could be anything).
I remember my first day of kindergarten (1 year old), I cried all the day

4) What did you do for your last birthday?
I had little party for very few persons at my place
5) What is the best gift you've ever received?
Traveling ticket
6) Would you consider yourself a good cook? What's the last meal you made?
I'm the worst person in the whole world at cooking, i really can't cook at all. I'm a fail as Italian.
7) What would you do with a million dollars?
I would travel all around the world and never work again.

8) What is your least favorite thing about blogging?
Mh... have no feed back from readers

9) Name a book you want to read and why.
I would like to read Memoris of a Geisha because i really liked the film and i heard so many good things about the book.
10) What is your most-seen movie?
Please don't laugh, Hook
11) Tell us about your favorite concert/live show experience.
I went to the PORTISHEAD concert few month ago and I loved it, hope to see them in bristol one day.



Alright! So here are the questions I would like to ask my nominees:
1) What are your 3 favourite film?
2) What would you do If you could choose a work/profession? 
3) cat or dong?
4) What is your favourite youtuber?
5) What is your favourite tv series?
6) which cartoon you used to see when you where little?
7) If you could go wherever in the world and time, where and when would you go?
8) The first cd you've ever bought?
9) What is your favourite food for breakfast?
10) What is your worst memories?
11) What is your all time fav song?


Here are my nominees! I read them very regularly so you should check them out :) And nominees, please link me back to your answers!
JULES
Arianne's boot
Cats and Clothing 

Looking forward to see your answers :)
Love, Lucy

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! So happy you answered my questions, thanks for filling this out :) (btw I fail as an Italian too-all I do is burn stuff lol!)

    http://abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete