Monday

Wish List • September 2012





1. Urban Outfitters: Geo Diamond Oversized Scarf, 32.00 now 14.00 (buy here)
Autumn is now coming and i don't want to leave my house without a scarf to protect my throat, this actually have beutiful patterned featuring frayed edges. I have had my eye on this one from UO for a while now.





2. Urban Outfitters: Sparkle & Fade Dip-Dye Fair Isle Sweater, 55.00 (buy here)
When the weather get colder i like to wear this kind of Oversize Sweater with a pair of black leggings. I know I can get one for a fraction of the price on eBay or at a vintage shop, I am really picky when it comes to little details on a garment, therefore I am yet to find one cheaper that I like just as much.




3. Urban Outfitters:  BDG High Rise Ankle Cigarette Jeans, 66.00 (buy here)
I konw that this sound weard, but i don't own a pire of jeans like this. I usually go for plane blue jenas but now i'd like to try this acid washed denim, i would use this for a casual outifit, maybe with a jumper and a pair of trainers.

 What items are on your wishlist this month?
Love, Lucy

1 comment: